21st Century Fox has promoted both Dan Berger and Nathaniel Brown to Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications. Both are moving up from VP, Corporate Comm and will continue to report to Julie Henderson, EVP and Chief Communications Officer. Brown, based in Fox’s New York headquarters, joined then-News Corp in 2012 from MTV where he served as SVP Corporate Communications. Before that he was SVP Corporate Comm at XM Satellite Radio, where he oversaw the public relations campaign around the company’s merger with Sirius. Los Angeles-based Berger first joined Fox in 2006 and has held a variety of executive communications roles at both the business unit and corporate level. He has served as VP, Corporate Communications for 21st Century Fox (previously News Corp) since 2009, and previously was VP, Corporate Communications at the company’s Fox Interactive media division.
Fox Ups 2 To SVP Communications
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…