21st Century Fox has promoted both Dan Berger and Nathaniel Brown to Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications. Both are moving up from VP, Corporate Comm and will continue to report to Julie Henderson, EVP and Chief Communications Officer. Brown, based in Fox’s New York headquarters, joined then-News Corp in 2012 from MTV where he served as SVP Corporate Communications. Before that he was SVP Corporate Comm at XM Satellite Radio, where he oversaw the public relations campaign around the company’s merger with Sirius. Los Angeles-based Berger first joined Fox in 2006 and has held a variety of executive communications roles at both the business unit and corporate level. He has served as VP, Corporate Communications for 21st Century Fox (previously News Corp) since 2009, and previously was VP, Corporate Communications at the company’s Fox Interactive media division.
Fox Ups 2 To SVP Communications
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'