21st Century Fox has promoted both Dan Berger and Nathaniel Brown to Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications. Both are moving up from VP, Corporate Comm and will continue to report to Julie Henderson, EVP and Chief Communications Officer. Brown, based in Fox’s New York headquarters, joined then-News Corp in 2012 from MTV where he served as SVP Corporate Communications. Before that he was SVP Corporate Comm at XM Satellite Radio, where he oversaw the public relations campaign around the company’s merger with Sirius. Los Angeles-based Berger first joined Fox in 2006 and has held a variety of executive communications roles at both the business unit and corporate level. He has served as VP, Corporate Communications for 21st Century Fox (previously News Corp) since 2009, and previously was VP, Corporate Communications at the company’s Fox Interactive media division.
Fox Ups 2 To SVP Communications
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company