21st Century Fox has promoted both Dan Berger and Nathaniel Brown to Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications. Both are moving up from VP, Corporate Comm and will continue to report to Julie Henderson, EVP and Chief Communications Officer. Brown, based in Fox’s New York headquarters, joined then-News Corp in 2012 from MTV where he served as SVP Corporate Communications. Before that he was SVP Corporate Comm at XM Satellite Radio, where he oversaw the public relations campaign around the company’s merger with Sirius. Los Angeles-based Berger first joined Fox in 2006 and has held a variety of executive communications roles at both the business unit and corporate level. He has served as VP, Corporate Communications for 21st Century Fox (previously News Corp) since 2009, and previously was VP, Corporate Communications at the company’s Fox Interactive media division.
Fox Ups 2 To SVP Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; ‘Logan Lucky’ Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M…
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- Will MoviePass Give Theaters A Jolt Of Innovation, Or Is It Doomed To Fail?
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race