Political columnist and longtime ABC News analyst George Will has jumped to Fox News Channel, the network announced today. The Pulitzer Prize-winning author will provide analysis and commentary in daytime and primetime programming as well as participate as a panelist on Special Report with Bret Baier and on Fox News Sunday. Will most recently appeared on ABC’s This Week with George Stephanoloulos, a show he’s been a panelist on since it first debuted as This Week with David Brinkley in 1981. His career in print includes his stint as contributing editor of Newsweek that ended in 2011 and his ongoing syndicated column which appears in 450 newspapers.
George Will Leaves ABC News For Fox News After Three Decades
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
Latest TV News
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV