Political columnist and longtime ABC News analyst George Will has jumped to Fox News Channel, the network announced today. The Pulitzer Prize-winning author will provide analysis and commentary in daytime and primetime programming as well as participate as a panelist on Special Report with Bret Baier and on Fox News Sunday. Will most recently appeared on ABC’s This Week with George Stephanoloulos, a show he’s been a panelist on since it first debuted as This Week with David Brinkley in 1981. His career in print includes his stint as contributing editor of Newsweek that ended in 2011 and his ongoing syndicated column which appears in 450 newspapers.
George Will Leaves ABC News For Fox News After Three Decades
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Tomorrowland' Bows With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M - International B.O.
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA