Political columnist and longtime ABC News analyst George Will has jumped to Fox News Channel, the network announced today. The Pulitzer Prize-winning author will provide analysis and commentary in daytime and primetime programming as well as participate as a panelist on Special Report with Bret Baier and on Fox News Sunday. Will most recently appeared on ABC’s This Week with George Stephanoloulos, a show he’s been a panelist on since it first debuted as This Week with David Brinkley in 1981. His career in print includes his stint as contributing editor of Newsweek that ended in 2011 and his ongoing syndicated column which appears in 450 newspapers.
George Will Leaves ABC News For Fox News After Three Decades
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest TV News
- SPT Names Ana Bond Managing Director International Production Latin America
- Amazon Developing ‘Girl Waits With Gun’ Drama Series From Jennifer Crittenden, Gabrielle Allan…
- ‘The Proposal’: ABC Sets New Dating Series From ‘The Bachelor’ Creator
- ‘American Idol’ Inches Up On ‘The Voice’; ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Special Enjoys Comedy Lead-In
- YouTube Orders Lou Pearlman Documentary About Disgraced Music Producer From Lance Bass & Craig Piligian
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 11 By Paramount Network