Recently reunited for 24: Live Another Day, former 24 executive producer/showrunner Howard Gordon and executive producer Evan Katz are expanding their relationship into development. Fox, the network of 24 and the upcoming event series 24: Live Another Day, has given a script commitment with penalty to Trial of The Century, a serialized legal thriller from 20th Century Fox TV and two studio-based companies, Gordon’s Teakwood Lane and Bryan Furst, Sean Furst and Richard Shepard’s Olé. Written by Katz as part of his overall deal at 20th TV, Trial Of The Century is told from the POV of a young Latina attorney working on a unique high-profile case. Kartz, Gordon, Bryan & Sean Furst and Shepard are executive producing, with Shepard attached to direct if the project goes to pilot. Gordon and Katz, both executive producers on 24: Live Another Day, are repped by WME, 3 Arts and Michael Gendler; Shepard, who recently joined Fox21’s WGN America series Salem as director/exec producer, is with WME, Anonymous Content and Alan Wertheimer; Bryan and Sean Furst are with WME and Andrew Hurwitz.
Fox Buys Legal Thriller From ‘24’ Duo Evan Katz & Howard Gordon With Penalty
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’s Samira Wiley Discusses Significant Changes & Omissions In Bruce…
- Fox News Channel Tops Donald Trump Phoenix Rally Ratings
- MacTaggart Lecture: UK’s Jon Snow Calls Out Facebook For Enabling “Fakery”, Jeopardizing Democracy…
- Timothy Hutton To Star In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' Netflix TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Romantic Comedy From Nahnatchka Khan & Billy Finnegan Set At Fox As Put Pilot