UK writer-director Joanna Hogg’s Exhibition is her third feature and just premiered at the now-running New York Film Festival. Kino Lorber has acquired all U.S. rights to the drama, a character drama about an artistic middle-aged couple who face upheaval and anxieties when they decide to sell their home and thereby their shared history. The deal was negotiated between Kino Lorber CEO Richard Lorber and Ryan Kampe, the CEO of Visit Films, and Kino says it’s looking to nab Hogg’s first two features as well — both played in previous NYFF emerging artists showcases. Kino Lorber also picked up the NYFF official selection A Touch Of Sin, the bloody Jia Zhangke-directed action drama that won the Screenplay award in Cannes and which opens today in NY theaters.
Kino Lorber Acquires NYFF Pic ‘Exhibition’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Emma Thompson Slings Meat Pies As 'Sweeney Todd' Launches Commercial Partnership With English National Opera
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run