UK writer-director Joanna Hogg’s Exhibition is her third feature and just premiered at the now-running New York Film Festival. Kino Lorber has acquired all U.S. rights to the drama, a character drama about an artistic middle-aged couple who face upheaval and anxieties when they decide to sell their home and thereby their shared history. The deal was negotiated between Kino Lorber CEO Richard Lorber and Ryan Kampe, the CEO of Visit Films, and Kino says it’s looking to nab Hogg’s first two features as well — both played in previous NYFF emerging artists showcases. Kino Lorber also picked up the NYFF official selection A Touch Of Sin, the bloody Jia Zhangke-directed action drama that won the Screenplay award in Cannes and which opens today in NY theaters.
Kino Lorber Acquires NYFF Pic ‘Exhibition’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production