UK writer-director Joanna Hogg’s Exhibition is her third feature and just premiered at the now-running New York Film Festival. Kino Lorber has acquired all U.S. rights to the drama, a character drama about an artistic middle-aged couple who face upheaval and anxieties when they decide to sell their home and thereby their shared history. The deal was negotiated between Kino Lorber CEO Richard Lorber and Ryan Kampe, the CEO of Visit Films, and Kino says it’s looking to nab Hogg’s first two features as well — both played in previous NYFF emerging artists showcases. Kino Lorber also picked up the NYFF official selection A Touch Of Sin, the bloody Jia Zhangke-directed action drama that won the Screenplay award in Cannes and which opens today in NY theaters.
Kino Lorber Acquires NYFF Pic ‘Exhibition’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies