UK writer-director Joanna Hogg’s Exhibition is her third feature and just premiered at the now-running New York Film Festival. Kino Lorber has acquired all U.S. rights to the drama, a character drama about an artistic middle-aged couple who face upheaval and anxieties when they decide to sell their home and thereby their shared history. The deal was negotiated between Kino Lorber CEO Richard Lorber and Ryan Kampe, the CEO of Visit Films, and Kino says it’s looking to nab Hogg’s first two features as well — both played in previous NYFF emerging artists showcases. Kino Lorber also picked up the NYFF official selection A Touch Of Sin, the bloody Jia Zhangke-directed action drama that won the Screenplay award in Cannes and which opens today in NY theaters.
Kino Lorber Acquires NYFF Pic ‘Exhibition’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016