Dave Serwatka has been named VP Current Programming, Jamie French has joined as VP Communications and Marta Harmon will serve as VP Marketing, Esquire Network said today. Serwatka will oversee and guide the network’s current programming division, reporting to Matt Hanna, Head of Original Programming. Serwatka joins Esquire Network following a nine-year tenure at Bravo Media, where he most recently served as Vice President of Current & Cross Platform Productions. French will manage Esquire Network program publicity and talent relations for its slate of new original programming, reporting to Head of Communications Katherine Nelson. Most recently, French served as Vice President, Communications for Style Network And Harmon will oversee consumer, trade and event marketing in her role as Vice President of Marketing, reporting to Deena Stern, SVP, Marketing and Digital. Harmon previously served as Vice President of Consumer Marketing for Style Network.
Esquire Network Names Three New VPs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara