Dave Serwatka has been named VP Current Programming, Jamie French has joined as VP Communications and Marta Harmon will serve as VP Marketing, Esquire Network said today. Serwatka will oversee and guide the network’s current programming division, reporting to Matt Hanna, Head of Original Programming. Serwatka joins Esquire Network following a nine-year tenure at Bravo Media, where he most recently served as Vice President of Current & Cross Platform Productions. French will manage Esquire Network program publicity and talent relations for its slate of new original programming, reporting to Head of Communications Katherine Nelson. Most recently, French served as Vice President, Communications for Style Network And Harmon will oversee consumer, trade and event marketing in her role as Vice President of Marketing, reporting to Deena Stern, SVP, Marketing and Digital. Harmon previously served as Vice President of Consumer Marketing for Style Network.
Esquire Network Names Three New VPs
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con