It sure seems rich kids are good business. On the heels of Keeping Up With Kardashians and Bravo’s Shahs Of Sunset, comes E!’s new reality series Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills. Nellie Andreeva reported in August that the project was in development and now E! has made it official setting a January 2014 premiere date. The series, sparked by the Rich Kids Of Instagram Tumblr blog, takes an inside look at a social circle of uber-wealthy 20-somethings who are armed with black cards, tiny dogs and loads of Louboutins. As the children of some of the most wealthy families and billionaire and millionaire moguls, this exclusive, often dramatic clique of friends, each with their own unique relationships, goals and heartaches, come together to party, play and relate to each other’s distinctive lifestyles. Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills is produced by ITV Studios America in association with Leepson Bounds Entertainment. David Leepson, Gennifer Gardiner and Doron Ofir serve as executive producers.
E!’s ‘Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills’ Gets January Premiere Date
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast
- John Travolta, Kate Bosworth & Devon Sawa Wired Up For 'Life On The Line'
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser