It sure seems rich kids are good business. On the heels of Keeping Up With Kardashians and Bravo’s Shahs Of Sunset, comes E!’s new reality series Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills. Nellie Andreeva reported in August that the project was in development and now E! has made it official setting a January 2014 premiere date. The series, sparked by the Rich Kids Of Instagram Tumblr blog, takes an inside look at a social circle of uber-wealthy 20-somethings who are armed with black cards, tiny dogs and loads of Louboutins. As the children of some of the most wealthy families and billionaire and millionaire moguls, this exclusive, often dramatic clique of friends, each with their own unique relationships, goals and heartaches, come together to party, play and relate to each other’s distinctive lifestyles. Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills is produced by ITV Studios America in association with Leepson Bounds Entertainment. David Leepson, Gennifer Gardiner and Doron Ofir serve as executive producers.
E!’s ‘Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills’ Gets January Premiere Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM