It sure seems rich kids are good business. On the heels of Keeping Up With Kardashians and Bravo’s Shahs Of Sunset, comes E!’s new reality series Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills. Nellie Andreeva reported in August that the project was in development and now E! has made it official setting a January 2014 premiere date. The series, sparked by the Rich Kids Of Instagram Tumblr blog, takes an inside look at a social circle of uber-wealthy 20-somethings who are armed with black cards, tiny dogs and loads of Louboutins. As the children of some of the most wealthy families and billionaire and millionaire moguls, this exclusive, often dramatic clique of friends, each with their own unique relationships, goals and heartaches, come together to party, play and relate to each other’s distinctive lifestyles. Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills is produced by ITV Studios America in association with Leepson Bounds Entertainment. David Leepson, Gennifer Gardiner and Doron Ofir serve as executive producers.
E!’s ‘Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills’ Gets January Premiere Date
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'