It sure seems rich kids are good business. On the heels of Keeping Up With Kardashians and Bravo’s Shahs Of Sunset, comes E!’s new reality series Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills. Nellie Andreeva reported in August that the project was in development and now E! has made it official setting a January 2014 premiere date. The series, sparked by the Rich Kids Of Instagram Tumblr blog, takes an inside look at a social circle of uber-wealthy 20-somethings who are armed with black cards, tiny dogs and loads of Louboutins. As the children of some of the most wealthy families and billionaire and millionaire moguls, this exclusive, often dramatic clique of friends, each with their own unique relationships, goals and heartaches, come together to party, play and relate to each other’s distinctive lifestyles. Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills is produced by ITV Studios America in association with Leepson Bounds Entertainment. David Leepson, Gennifer Gardiner and Doron Ofir serve as executive producers.
E!’s ‘Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills’ Gets January Premiere Date
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…