Eliza Dushku and Louisa Krause have been cast in Jane Wants A Boyfriend, which is now shooting in Brooklyn. Inspired by true events, the story explores a week in the life of a young woman (Krause) with Asperger’s, who enlists her older sister (Dushku) to help her find her first boyfriend. William C. Sullivan is directing Jarret Kerr’s script. Lauren Brady is producing the pic from Copperline Creative, a new NY-based production company with a focus on purchasing, developing and promoting unique independent projects in theater and film with a philanthropic bent. Its founder and CEO Anne Dempsey comes from the ad world. Dushku recently wrapped shooting the reboot of The Saint as a backdoor pilot. She is repped by UTA, Silver Lining Entertainment and Jackoway Tyerman. Krause’s recent credits include Martha Marcy May Marlene and Young Adult.
Eliza Dushku & Louisa Krause Board Indie Drama ‘Jane Wants A Boyfriend’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE