Eliza Dushku and Louisa Krause have been cast in Jane Wants A Boyfriend, which is now shooting in Brooklyn. Inspired by true events, the story explores a week in the life of a young woman (Krause) with Asperger’s, who enlists her older sister (Dushku) to help her find her first boyfriend. William C. Sullivan is directing Jarret Kerr’s script. Lauren Brady is producing the pic from Copperline Creative, a new NY-based production company with a focus on purchasing, developing and promoting unique independent projects in theater and film with a philanthropic bent. Its founder and CEO Anne Dempsey comes from the ad world. Dushku recently wrapped shooting the reboot of The Saint as a backdoor pilot. She is repped by UTA, Silver Lining Entertainment and Jackoway Tyerman. Krause’s recent credits include Martha Marcy May Marlene and Young Adult.
Eliza Dushku & Louisa Krause Board Indie Drama ‘Jane Wants A Boyfriend’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot