Dwayne Johnson will star in the disaster pic San Andreas for New Line. He’ll play a rescue-chopper pilot who treks across an earthquake-devastated California in search of his estranged daughter. Brad Peyton, who directed Johnson in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, will helm San Andreas. The actor’s recent credits include G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Pain And Gain, and he next appears in Hercules: The Thracian Wars and Fast & Furious 7. He is repped by WME, the Garcia Companies and Gang Tyre.
Dwayne Johnson Toplines ‘San Andreas’
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest Film News
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 2: John Legend, Jeffrey Wright, Alia Shawkat, Jay Ellis & More
- Andrea Nevins Documents Moment Of Barbie’s Transformation With ‘Tiny Shoulders’ — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $216M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International Box…
- ‘The Caretaker’ Filmmakers Launch VR Company Hidden Content At Tribeca
- Sarasota Film Festival Caps 20th Anniversary Edition With Jury Prizes For ‘I Am Not A Witch’ And ‘Minding The Gap…
- British Politicians Urge Inclusion Riders To Be Introduced To Secure Film & High-End TV Tax Relief