After facing its first drop of Season 4 last week, Downton Abbey was up again on Sunday night on the UK’s ITV1. The period drama’s fourth episode averaged 9.4M viewers, a 200K increase on last week’s installment. Episode 4 was 1M off the September 22nd premiere which was the show’s best debut across all seasons. Downton is now facing off against Homeland which started its third season on Channel 4 in the same 9 PM time slot last week. However, local reviews have not been strong and the series’ second episode averaged 1.94M viewers last night in what Broadcast says is the show’s lowest audience ever for Channel 4.
‘Downton Abbey’ Bounces Back Up In UK Ratings With 9.4M Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest International News
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Ex-Focus Head James Schamus Resurfaces In China First Look With Meridian Entertainment
- Discovery Chief Says U.S. TV Market Is Weakening While Overseas Grows
- Music Box Acquires Pablo Larrain’s ‘The Club’ For North America
- ‘Tomorrowland’s $74.7M Global Bow; ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Singing $190.4M Cume; ‘Mad Max’ Smokin’ $227.7M – Wwide…
- ITV Walking Away From Weinstein Co. TV Deal; What Now For Bob And Harvey?