After facing its first drop of Season 4 last week, Downton Abbey was up again on Sunday night on the UK’s ITV1. The period drama’s fourth episode averaged 9.4M viewers, a 200K increase on last week’s installment. Episode 4 was 1M off the September 22nd premiere which was the show’s best debut across all seasons. Downton is now facing off against Homeland which started its third season on Channel 4 in the same 9 PM time slot last week. However, local reviews have not been strong and the series’ second episode averaged 1.94M viewers last night in what Broadcast says is the show’s lowest audience ever for Channel 4.
‘Downton Abbey’ Bounces Back Up In UK Ratings With 9.4M Viewers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Venice: Lido Digs Story Of Charlie Chaplin Graverobbers 'The Price Of Fame'
- World Film Community Joins Hands In Support Of Shuttered Beijing Festival
- Venice: 'Act Of Killing' Follow-Up 'The Look Of Silence' Makes Noise On The Lido (Video)
- Hot Trailer: Omar Sy As 'Samba' In 'Intouchables' Helmers' Latest
- Protagonist Makes Key Hires; Kickstarts U.S. Production/Acquisition Activities