Doctor Who is taking its anticipated 50th anniversary festivities global. BBC America announced today that the previously announced November 23 broadcast of its Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special, The Day of the Doctor, will be a worldwide affair when the special airs simultaneously in the UK and U.S. and across the globe in 75 countries including Canada, Colombia, Brazil, Botswana, Myanmar, and Mexico. Matt Smith (the Eleventh Doctor), Jenna Coleman (companion Clara), David Tennant (the Tenth Doctor), Billie Piper and John Hurt star in the special which highlights a week-long BBC America Doctor Who celebration including the new film An Adventure in Space and Time, marathons, and additional special programs. BBC America will also host 3D screenings of the 50th anniversary episode in the U.S., details to be announced.
‘Doctor Who’ 50th Anniversary Special Set For November Global Simulcast
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest TV News
- SPT Names Ana Bond Managing Director International Production Latin America
- Amazon Developing ‘Girl Waits With Gun’ Drama Series From Jennifer Crittenden, Gabrielle Allan…
- ‘The Proposal’: ABC Sets New Dating Series From ‘The Bachelor’ Creator
- ‘American Idol’ Inches Up On ‘The Voice’; ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Special Enjoys Comedy Lead-In
- YouTube Orders Lou Pearlman Documentary About Disgraced Music Producer From Lance Bass & Craig Piligian
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 11 By Paramount Network