News of the comics publisher’s major relocation came today from DC Entertainment president Diane Nelson, who informed DC employees of plans to shift the company’s remaining New York operations to Burbank in just over a year. The move will centralize DC operations joining parent company Warner Bros. on the West Coast, with relocation to be done in 2015. Three years ago DC’s multi-media and digital content production operations were moved to WB’s Burbank lot as New York remained DC’s publishing hub. In Nelson’s letter Tuesday she assured that all NY employees would have the chance to relocate and keep their jobs.
DC Entertainment To Relocate Operations From NY To Burbank
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Guillermo Del Toro On Enthralling & Energizing Jury Experience – Cannes Q&A
- Studiocanal & Switzerland’s Impuls Enter Output Deal – Cannes
- ‘Tomorrowland,’ ‘Pitch Perfect’ Compete As ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA