News of the comics publisher’s major relocation came today from DC Entertainment president Diane Nelson, who informed DC employees of plans to shift the company’s remaining New York operations to Burbank in just over a year. The move will centralize DC operations joining parent company Warner Bros. on the West Coast, with relocation to be done in 2015. Three years ago DC’s multi-media and digital content production operations were moved to WB’s Burbank lot as New York remained DC’s publishing hub. In Nelson’s letter Tuesday she assured that all NY employees would have the chance to relocate and keep their jobs.
DC Entertainment To Relocate Operations From NY To Burbank
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- Vin Diesel Crosses 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- DGA Sets 2017 Awards Schedule
- ‘The Accountant’ Trailer #2: Ben Affleck & The World’s Scariest Pocket Protector
- Nick Jonas In Talks To Join ‘Jumanji’ Movie
- ‘The Great Wall’ Trailer: China Needs Matt Damon On That Wall
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Live-Action French Version Gets U.S. Release