News of the comics publisher’s major relocation came today from DC Entertainment president Diane Nelson, who informed DC employees of plans to shift the company’s remaining New York operations to Burbank in just over a year. The move will centralize DC operations joining parent company Warner Bros. on the West Coast, with relocation to be done in 2015. Three years ago DC’s multi-media and digital content production operations were moved to WB’s Burbank lot as New York remained DC’s publishing hub. In Nelson’s letter Tuesday she assured that all NY employees would have the chance to relocate and keep their jobs.
DC Entertainment To Relocate Operations From NY To Burbank
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- Politics, Legends, Lassie And Lollobrigida Share The Spotlight As TCM Classic Film Festival Gets Rolling In Hollywood
- Frankie Shaw Joins Boston Marathon Bombing Drama ‘Stronger’
- Seth Grahame-Smith Bolts From WB’s ‘The Flash’; Search On For New Director
- ‘Maze Runner’ Sequel Production Shut Down Indefinitely For Dylan O’Brien Recovery – Update
- Sierra/Affinity Boards Andrew Niccol’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Anon’ – Cannes
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu…