News of the comics publisher’s major relocation came today from DC Entertainment president Diane Nelson, who informed DC employees of plans to shift the company’s remaining New York operations to Burbank in just over a year. The move will centralize DC operations joining parent company Warner Bros. on the West Coast, with relocation to be done in 2015. Three years ago DC’s multi-media and digital content production operations were moved to WB’s Burbank lot as New York remained DC’s publishing hub. In Nelson’s letter Tuesday she assured that all NY employees would have the chance to relocate and keep their jobs.
DC Entertainment To Relocate Operations From NY To Burbank
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest Film News
- Tom Hiddleston Becomes Founding BFI Ambassador
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’