EXCLUSIVE: Comedy Central has picked up sophomore animated comedy Brickleberry for a 13-episode third season to premiere in 2014. Executive produced by Daniel Tosh, Brickleberry has done well airing behind his hit Tosh.0 on Tuesdays. The second season of Brickleberry, which revolves around a group of dysfunctional park rangers at a second-tier national park, is averaging 1.6 million viewers and is No.1 in all of television in its time slot with Men 18-24. Its season finale airs Nov. 26. Brickleberry, created/executive produced by Waco O’Guin and Roger Black, features a voice cast that includes Natasha Leggero, Tom Kenny, Dave Herman, Jerry Minor, Roger Black, and Tosh as Malloy, the cuddly yet vulgar and spoiled resident bear. Brickleberry is produced by Fox 21. The animation is produced at Bento Box.
Comedy Central’s ‘Brickleberry’ Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate