EXCLUSIVE: Comedy Central has picked up sophomore animated comedy Brickleberry for a 13-episode third season to premiere in 2014. Executive produced by Daniel Tosh, Brickleberry has done well airing behind his hit Tosh.0 on Tuesdays. The second season of Brickleberry, which revolves around a group of dysfunctional park rangers at a second-tier national park, is averaging 1.6 million viewers and is No.1 in all of television in its time slot with Men 18-24. Its season finale airs Nov. 26. Brickleberry, created/executive produced by Waco O’Guin and Roger Black, features a voice cast that includes Natasha Leggero, Tom Kenny, Dave Herman, Jerry Minor, Roger Black, and Tosh as Malloy, the cuddly yet vulgar and spoiled resident bear. Brickleberry is produced by Fox 21. The animation is produced at Bento Box.
Comedy Central’s ‘Brickleberry’ Renewed For Third Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz