EXCLUSIVE: Comedy Central has picked up sophomore animated comedy Brickleberry for a 13-episode third season to premiere in 2014. Executive produced by Daniel Tosh, Brickleberry has done well airing behind his hit Tosh.0 on Tuesdays. The second season of Brickleberry, which revolves around a group of dysfunctional park rangers at a second-tier national park, is averaging 1.6 million viewers and is No.1 in all of television in its time slot with Men 18-24. Its season finale airs Nov. 26. Brickleberry, created/executive produced by Waco O’Guin and Roger Black, features a voice cast that includes Natasha Leggero, Tom Kenny, Dave Herman, Jerry Minor, Roger Black, and Tosh as Malloy, the cuddly yet vulgar and spoiled resident bear. Brickleberry is produced by Fox 21. The animation is produced at Bento Box.
Comedy Central’s ‘Brickleberry’ Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest TV News
- Michael Wolff To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump: “Yeah, He’s Stupid”
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…