EXCLUSIVE: Comedy Central has picked up sophomore animated comedy Brickleberry for a 13-episode third season to premiere in 2014. Executive produced by Daniel Tosh, Brickleberry has done well airing behind his hit Tosh.0 on Tuesdays. The second season of Brickleberry, which revolves around a group of dysfunctional park rangers at a second-tier national park, is averaging 1.6 million viewers and is No.1 in all of television in its time slot with Men 18-24. Its season finale airs Nov. 26. Brickleberry, created/executive produced by Waco O’Guin and Roger Black, features a voice cast that includes Natasha Leggero, Tom Kenny, Dave Herman, Jerry Minor, Roger Black, and Tosh as Malloy, the cuddly yet vulgar and spoiled resident bear. Brickleberry is produced by Fox 21. The animation is produced at Bento Box.
Comedy Central’s ‘Brickleberry’ Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest TV News
- SPT Names Ana Bond Managing Director International Production Latin America
- Amazon Developing ‘Girl Waits With Gun’ Drama Series From Jennifer Crittenden, Gabrielle Allan…
- ‘The Proposal’: ABC Sets New Dating Series From ‘The Bachelor’ Creator
- ‘American Idol’ Inches Up On ‘The Voice’; ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Special Enjoys Comedy Lead-In
- YouTube Orders Lou Pearlman Documentary About Disgraced Music Producer From Lance Bass & Craig Piligian
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 11 By Paramount Network