EXCLUSIVE: Comedy Central has picked up sophomore animated comedy Brickleberry for a 13-episode third season to premiere in 2014. Executive produced by Daniel Tosh, Brickleberry has done well airing behind his hit Tosh.0 on Tuesdays. The second season of Brickleberry, which revolves around a group of dysfunctional park rangers at a second-tier national park, is averaging 1.6 million viewers and is No.1 in all of television in its time slot with Men 18-24. Its season finale airs Nov. 26. Brickleberry, created/executive produced by Waco O’Guin and Roger Black, features a voice cast that includes Natasha Leggero, Tom Kenny, Dave Herman, Jerry Minor, Roger Black, and Tosh as Malloy, the cuddly yet vulgar and spoiled resident bear. Brickleberry is produced by Fox 21. The animation is produced at Bento Box.
Comedy Central’s ‘Brickleberry’ Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump…