CNN went shopping at ABC News again — this time it has hired Good Morning America‘s Jay Shaylor as executive producer of The Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer. Shaylor had been senior producer at GMA since 2006. Among his credits, he coordinated coverage of the Boston Marathon bombings, the Oklahoma tornadoes, and the Deepwater Horizon spill. Shaylor is replacing Patricia DiCarlo, who was named director of CNN’s investigations unit. DiCarlo had EP’d Situation since 2010.
CNN Shops ABC For ‘Situation Room’s New EP Jay Shaylor
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- Elisabeth Moss To Star In Straight-To-Series Drama ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ On Hulu
- Joy Reid Takes Melissa Harris-Perry’s MSNBC Timeslot Starting May 7
- Home Entertainment Spending Fell 9% In Q1 Not Including Streaming Services
- PILOTS 2016: Pre-Screenings Buzz Edition
- Tony DiSanto’s DIGA Ups Tommy Coriale To General Manager, Sets ‘Jerky Boys’, Neil Strauss, Jay Sankey, Traci…
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Down, ‘Odd Couple’ & ‘The 100’ Rise, ‘Game Of Silence’ Even Against…