CNN went shopping at ABC News again — this time it has hired Good Morning America‘s Jay Shaylor as executive producer of The Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer. Shaylor had been senior producer at GMA since 2006. Among his credits, he coordinated coverage of the Boston Marathon bombings, the Oklahoma tornadoes, and the Deepwater Horizon spill. Shaylor is replacing Patricia DiCarlo, who was named director of CNN’s investigations unit. DiCarlo had EP’d Situation since 2010.
CNN Shops ABC For ‘Situation Room’s New EP Jay Shaylor
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Stars Talk Trip To Paris For Season 2 — Tribeca Studio
- ‘American Idol’ Recovers From Series Low On Sunday
- Ben Silverman & Howard T. Owens' Propagate Invests In Edouard De Vesinne’s French Production Firm Incognita
- Dick Wolf’s ‘Cold Justice’ & ‘Criminal Confessions’ Renewed By Oxygen
- ‘The Last O.G.’ & ‘Search Party’ Renewed At TBS
- CBS All Access Launches In Canada, Marking First Expansion Outside The U.S.