Cinedigm has acquired from TrustNordisk Easy Money: Hard To Kill and Easy Money: Life Deluxe, the thriller that launched the stars of Safe House helmer Daniel Espinosa and Robocop‘s Joel Kinnaman with the original 2010 Swedish crime noir film. Cinedigm has slated both films for release in 2014 across all platforms including theatrical, digital and physical DVD/BR. Both pics star Kinnaman. “These great Scandinavian thrillers have found a perfect home with Cinedigm as the North American distributor, and we are very happy about the co-operation”, TrustNordisk CEO Rikke Ennis said. Besides the North American deal with Cinedigm, TrustNordisk has so far sold Life Deluxe to more than 35 countries including the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg (Lumiere), Switzerland (Frenetic), Korea (Sonamu), and Czech Republic/Slovakia (Film Europe). The pic premiered at Busan International Film Festival and market screenings will be held at AFM.
AFM: Cinedigm Snaps Up Two Installments Of ‘Easy Money’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Fleming Jr
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'
- Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr And Kurt Sutter Live-Blog The Emmys