Cinedigm has acquired from TrustNordisk Easy Money: Hard To Kill and Easy Money: Life Deluxe, the thriller that launched the stars of Safe House helmer Daniel Espinosa and Robocop‘s Joel Kinnaman with the original 2010 Swedish crime noir film. Cinedigm has slated both films for release in 2014 across all platforms including theatrical, digital and physical DVD/BR. Both pics star Kinnaman. “These great Scandinavian thrillers have found a perfect home with Cinedigm as the North American distributor, and we are very happy about the co-operation”, TrustNordisk CEO Rikke Ennis said. Besides the North American deal with Cinedigm, TrustNordisk has so far sold Life Deluxe to more than 35 countries including the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg (Lumiere), Switzerland (Frenetic), Korea (Sonamu), and Czech Republic/Slovakia (Film Europe). The pic premiered at Busan International Film Festival and market screenings will be held at AFM.
AFM: Cinedigm Snaps Up Two Installments Of ‘Easy Money’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest