Cinedigm has acquired from TrustNordisk Easy Money: Hard To Kill and Easy Money: Life Deluxe, the thriller that launched the stars of Safe House helmer Daniel Espinosa and Robocop‘s Joel Kinnaman with the original 2010 Swedish crime noir film. Cinedigm has slated both films for release in 2014 across all platforms including theatrical, digital and physical DVD/BR. Both pics star Kinnaman. “These great Scandinavian thrillers have found a perfect home with Cinedigm as the North American distributor, and we are very happy about the co-operation”, TrustNordisk CEO Rikke Ennis said. Besides the North American deal with Cinedigm, TrustNordisk has so far sold Life Deluxe to more than 35 countries including the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg (Lumiere), Switzerland (Frenetic), Korea (Sonamu), and Czech Republic/Slovakia (Film Europe). The pic premiered at Busan International Film Festival and market screenings will be held at AFM.
AFM: Cinedigm Snaps Up Two Installments Of ‘Easy Money’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount