The exec producer of five Real Housewives spinoffs has been tapped as the first EVP of the new unit, overseeing original development, production and acquisitions. Christian Barcellos also will develop and implement a long-term programming plan for Fox International Channels‘ global lifestyle brand, Fox Life, and deliver a lifestyle and reality slate. Barcellos’ credits also include Queer Eye For The Straight Guy and Flipping Out.
Christian Barcellos Tops Lifestyle And Reality Programming At Fox International Channels
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest International News
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?
- Dev Patel & Armie Hammer In Negotiations For Mumbai Siege Pic ‘Hotel Mumbai’ – Berlin
- Meryl Streep On Berlin Jury Duty: “I Don’t Know How To Do This” – Update
- George Clooney, Coens Grilled On Political Issues At Heated ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Panel – Berlin
- Berlin: Intense Competition For Top-Tier Titles Leaves Indie Buyers Facing Uncertain Future
- Parkes + Macdonald & Image Nation Abu Dhabi Acquire Rights To Iconic French Naval Explorer Jacques Cousteau…