The exec producer of five Real Housewives spinoffs has been tapped as the first EVP of the new unit, overseeing original development, production and acquisitions. Christian Barcellos also will develop and implement a long-term programming plan for Fox International Channels‘ global lifestyle brand, Fox Life, and deliver a lifestyle and reality slate. Barcellos’ credits also include Queer Eye For The Straight Guy and Flipping Out.
Christian Barcellos Tops Lifestyle And Reality Programming At Fox International Channels
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest International News
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Warner Bros Launches China Exchange Program With Casting, Management Focus
- ‘White Sun’ EP Danny Glover On The Hope Children Bring For The Future Of The Political Process