EXCLUSIVE: The After, the Amazon Studios pilot, which marks The X Files creator Chris Carter‘s return to series, has started building its cast. I’ve learned that Jamie Kennedy, Heroes alum Adrian Pasdar and Leverage‘s Aldis Hodge are the first actors to join the thriller, written and to be directed by Carter. The After, produced by Georgeville TV, the company of Marc Rosen and Reliance’s Motion Picture Capital, takes place at the moment of apocalypse. Kennedy will play a professional clown, Pasdar will play a successful Beverly Hills businessman, and Hodge will play an escaped convict who proclaims to be an innocent man who was railroaded. Kennedy is with Paradigm and aTa Management. Hodge, repped by Paradigm and The Priluck Co., co-starred in NBC’s pilot The Sixth Gun this past season.
Chris Carter’s Amazon Pilot ‘The After’ Nabs Jamie Kennedy, Adrian Pasdar, Aldis Hodge
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two
- ‘The Blacklist’ Adds Leon Rippy; Phylicia Rashad Joins ‘Empire’