EXCLUSIVE: The After, the Amazon Studios pilot, which marks The X Files creator Chris Carter‘s return to series, has started building its cast. I’ve learned that Jamie Kennedy, Heroes alum Adrian Pasdar and Leverage‘s Aldis Hodge are the first actors to join the thriller, written and to be directed by Carter. The After, produced by Georgeville TV, the company of Marc Rosen and Reliance’s Motion Picture Capital, takes place at the moment of apocalypse. Kennedy will play a professional clown, Pasdar will play a successful Beverly Hills businessman, and Hodge will play an escaped convict who proclaims to be an innocent man who was railroaded. Kennedy is with Paradigm and aTa Management. Hodge, repped by Paradigm and The Priluck Co., co-starred in NBC’s pilot The Sixth Gun this past season.
Chris Carter’s Amazon Pilot ‘The After’ Nabs Jamie Kennedy, Adrian Pasdar, Aldis Hodge
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Latest TV News
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book
- Ryan Seacrest Denies Behaving “Inappropriately” To E! Stylist, Channel Investigating