CBS has given a put pilot commitment to a single-camera comedy executive produced by Greg Berlanti. The project, based on the Israeli series Haverot (Little Mom), will be written by Julie Rottenberg and Elisa Zuritsky who last season adapted another Israeli comedy for CBS, Mother’s Day, which went to pilot starring Debra Messing. The new project revolves around three moms who live in a Brooklyn high-rise and how they help each other stay sane (or try to) as they juggle their friendships, marriages and kids. Berlanti, Rottenberg and Zuritsky executive produce, with Melissa Kellner Berman co-executive producing for Warner Bros TV and Berlanti’s studio-based Berlanti Prods. The original series, produced by Yoav Gross Prods for Channel 10 Israel and distributed globally by Dori Media, was created by Gross, Lital Schwartz, Shay Ben-Atar, and Liat Shavit. (You can watch a subtitled trailer below.) This marks WME-repped Berlanti Prods’ third big sale this season, joining Arrow spinoff Flash at the CW and The Mysteries Of Laura, which has a production commitment at NBC. Dori Media is repped by WME.
CBS Nabs Mom Comedy From Greg Berlanti, Julie Rottenberg, Elisa Zuritsky As Put Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon