EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Andrew Lincoln, who plays lawman-turned-zombie killer Rick Grimes in AMC’s The Walking Dead. This comes after the agency inked his Walking Dead co-star Norman Reedus, and shortly after the fourth-season premiere drew a record-breaking 16 million viewers. Lincoln, who prior to the series was best known for Love Actually, continues to be repped in the UK by Markham, Frogatt and Irwin, and attorney Geoffry Oblath.
CAA Signs ‘Walking Dead’s Andrew Lincoln
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'