EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Andrew Lincoln, who plays lawman-turned-zombie killer Rick Grimes in AMC’s The Walking Dead. This comes after the agency inked his Walking Dead co-star Norman Reedus, and shortly after the fourth–season premiere drew a record-breaking 16 million viewers. Lincoln, who prior to the series was best known for Love Actually, continues to be repped in the UK by Markham, Frogatt and Irwin, and attorney Geoffry Oblath.
CAA Signs ‘Walking Dead’s Andrew Lincoln
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Flying To Decent $60.3M: But Why Is Opening Lower Than ‘Into Darkness’?
- Noureen DeWulf Books Three Film Roles; Hannah Rose May Joins ‘The Recall’
- Joss Whedon’s Sermon On The Con: “The Dialogue Between Audiences And Studios Is Defaulting”
- RealD's 3D Projection Patents Upheld By U.S. International Trade Org
- Life After ‘Orphan Black’? Tatiana Maslany & Creators Discuss – Comic-Con
- Mark Boal Decries Military “Fishing Expedition” In Bowe Bergdahl Case