Management and production firm Brillstein Entertainment Partners has come aboard a duo of entertainment-tech startups in pre-market stages of development. They’ll collaborate with Rocket Science Labs and consultants KB Collective on apps Fan Fare and Me2Media, two tech projects aimed at making the consumer experience interactive. Fan Fare is a mobile app that changes the way audiences experience concerts and pro sporting events. Me2Media employs face replacement technology to allow fans to act out their favorite movie scenes. Rocket Science is raising a seed round of financing for final testing before their big reveal. “The technology has multiple entertainment use cases so we’re excited to explore the possibilities with studios, networks, and venues,” said KB Collective Managing Partners Lisa Nicole Bell and Evan Kirkpatrick.
Brillstein Boards Pair Of Transmedia Apps
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Lionsgate Introduces Distribution Unit To Target Next-Gen Audiences
- Canyon Creek Films Acquires YA Horse Race Novel ‘The Glory’ By Lauren St John
- STX Entertainment Pacts With China’s Huayi Bros For 12-15 Pics Per Year
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”