Management and production firm Brillstein Entertainment Partners has come aboard a duo of entertainment-tech startups in pre-market stages of development. They’ll collaborate with Rocket Science Labs and consultants KB Collective on apps Fan Fare and Me2Media, two tech projects aimed at making the consumer experience interactive. Fan Fare is a mobile app that changes the way audiences experience concerts and pro sporting events. Me2Media employs face replacement technology to allow fans to act out their favorite movie scenes. Rocket Science is raising a seed round of financing for final testing before their big reveal. “The technology has multiple entertainment use cases so we’re excited to explore the possibilities with studios, networks, and venues,” said KB Collective Managing Partners Lisa Nicole Bell and Evan Kirkpatrick.
Brillstein Boards Pair Of Transmedia Apps
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…