Management and production firm Brillstein Entertainment Partners has come aboard a duo of entertainment-tech startups in pre-market stages of development. They’ll collaborate with Rocket Science Labs and consultants KB Collective on apps Fan Fare and Me2Media, two tech projects aimed at making the consumer experience interactive. Fan Fare is a mobile app that changes the way audiences experience concerts and pro sporting events. Me2Media employs face replacement technology to allow fans to act out their favorite movie scenes. Rocket Science is raising a seed round of financing for final testing before their big reveal. “The technology has multiple entertainment use cases so we’re excited to explore the possibilities with studios, networks, and venues,” said KB Collective Managing Partners Lisa Nicole Bell and Evan Kirkpatrick.
Brillstein Boards Pair Of Transmedia Apps
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company