Bravo Media has promoted Christy Dees to VP Development. In addition to developing new original series for the network, Dees will serve as executive producer on the upcoming reality series, Thicker Than Water, following former pro-basketball player turned popular gospel singer/recording artist/minister Ben Tankard, his blended family and their journey in expanding the family fortune. Based in Los Angeles, Dees will report to Lara Spotts, VP of Development for Bravo Media, who said in today’s announcement, “Christy’s impeccable understanding of the Bravo brand coupled with her infectious passion for reality television have earned her a winning track record in her three year’s here.”
Bravo Ups Christy Dees To VP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”