Bravo Media has promoted Christy Dees to VP Development. In addition to developing new original series for the network, Dees will serve as executive producer on the upcoming reality series, Thicker Than Water, following former pro-basketball player turned popular gospel singer/recording artist/minister Ben Tankard, his blended family and their journey in expanding the family fortune. Based in Los Angeles, Dees will report to Lara Spotts, VP of Development for Bravo Media, who said in today’s announcement, “Christy’s impeccable understanding of the Bravo brand coupled with her infectious passion for reality television have earned her a winning track record in her three year’s here.”
Bravo Ups Christy Dees To VP Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates