Bravo has ordered a Season 2 of Newlyweds: The First Year. For the second season, as with the first, Bravo will partner with Monkey Kingdom, which is part of the NBCUniversal International Television Production family, and Eddie Schmidt (Twist of Faith). Season 1 of Newlyweds averaged about 1.3 million total viewers (L+7, premieres only), following four newlywed couples through their first 365 days of marriage. A full 50% of all marriages end in divorce, Bravo noted in today’s announcement. Spending the first year of a marriage on TV really helps.
Bravo Makes It Official: Four More Couples To Be Tailed On Season 2 Of ‘Newlyweds: The First Year’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series