Bravo has ordered a Season 2 of Newlyweds: The First Year. For the second season, as with the first, Bravo will partner with Monkey Kingdom, which is part of the NBCUniversal International Television Production family, and Eddie Schmidt (Twist of Faith). Season 1 of Newlyweds averaged about 1.3 million total viewers (L+7, premieres only), following four newlywed couples through their first 365 days of marriage. A full 50% of all marriages end in divorce, Bravo noted in today’s announcement. Spending the first year of a marriage on TV really helps.
Bravo Makes It Official: Four More Couples To Be Tailed On Season 2 Of ‘Newlyweds: The First Year’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest TV News
- HBO Documentary Films Acquires ‘The Price Of Everything Ahead Of Sundance Premiere
- Ricky Van Veen Says Facebook Watch Will Filter Out Spoilers From Your News Feed – NATPE
- Margaret Atwood & George R.R. Martin Booked For PBS’ Reading Competition – TCA
- ‘Native America’ To Explore Interconnectivity Of Ancient Indigenous Cultures On PBS – TCA
- PBS Announces Five-Part Series On #MeToo Movement Debuting February 2
- USC Scripter Awards Nominations: Ties Make For Loaded Flim & TV Field