Glee and American Horror Story co-creator Brad Falchuk has signed a rich new three-year overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV, the studio behind both series. Under the pact, Falchuck will continue to co-showrun and executive produce both Fox’s Glee and FX’s American Horror Story with fellow co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy, along with developing new projects for network and cable. “To have co-created two of the biggest hits of the decade with Ryan Murphy in Glee and American Horror Story is a pretty remarkable achievement, and it speaks to Brad’s originality and gifts as a storyteller,” 20th chairman Dana Walden said. “While this deal ensures he’ll continue to help guide those important series, we think he has even more hits up his sleeve. He also happens to be one of the nicest guys you will ever work with, and everyone—from executives to his cast and crew—adores him.” Falchuk, repped by WME and Gendler & Kelly, has worked with Murphy for the past decade, first on Murphy’s FX drama Nip/Tuck where he started off as a staff writer, rising to executive producer before segueing to co-create two series with him.
Brad Falchuk Inks New Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report