Bill O’Reilly was back on top on Day 3 of Fox News Channel’s new primetime lineup in the news demo ratings. The O’Reilly Report averaged 488,000 viewers aged 25-54. His new lead-out, Megyn Kelly had the top spot Tuesday night. She came in with 384,000 viewers in the demo last night. Overall, O’Reilly logged 3.2 million viewers to Kelly’s 2.5 mil. Both shows were tops in their slots with viewers and in the demo — as was the rest of FNC’s new primetime lineup. Tonight, Kelly is one of O’Reilly’s guests, continuing her regular Thursday segment on his show. Friday night, Kelly has booked Diane Sawyer and Judge Judy as her guests.
Bill O’Reilly Back On Top In Cable News Demo Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM