If you look at the Moviefone’s amateurish looking site, which AOL bought for $400M in 1999, you’ll see why it needs work. The company says today that it has enlisted BermanBraun “to reimagine Moviefone and give the iconic entertainment brand a new design and enhanced user experience.” Early next year the site will have “a fresh look and a more robust offering of entertainment news and content as well as a state of the art utility for consumers to find and watch premium content on all devices.” Susan Lyne, who’s CEO of the AOL Brand Group, worked with BermanBraun principal Lloyd Braun at ABC where they developed shows including Lost, Desperate Housewives, and Grey’s Anatomy. The Hollywood-based media company has helped AOL shape sites including Mandatory, Pawnation, and Skye. With that background “we are excited to partner with them to ensure Moviefone becomes a premiere, multiscreen destination for movie news and information,” Lyne says. Braun and his partner, Gail Berman, say they will “reimagine Moviefone as a vital and essential entertainment brand for the mobile generation.”
BermanBraun Teams With AOL For Moviefone Makeover
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Leah Remini Hints Scientology Behind Paul Haggis Claims; Church Slams "Reprehensible Smokescreen" - Update
Latest Business News
- PBS Announces Five-Part Series On #MeToo Movement Debuting February 2
- Saudi Arabia Fund Eyeing Endeavor Stake; May Invest $500M+ In WME Parent
- New York Film & TV Workers Protest During MLK Day With Rev. Al Sharpton & Top Empire State Pols
- Shorty Awards Nominees: Tiffany Haddish, Lena Waithe Among Those Recognized For Social Media Excellence
- Ben Silverman & Howard T Owens’ Propagate Gets Backing From Raine Group
- Timothee Chalamet Donates Salary From Woody Allen Film To Time’s Up, RAINN