EXCLUSIVE: Film financier Mark Brooke, co-founder of UK-based Aramid Entertainment, has jumped to finance and production co. Kilburn Media. He joins the company as a partner alongside Kilburn partners Mark Manuel and Ted O’Neal and, with Manuel and O’Neal, is launching a new holding company called Pathway Entertainment. Brooke parted ways with Aramid in 2011 but while there helped back nearly two dozen features as exec producer, including How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, W., and In The Loop. Kilburn Media’s expanding focus is on feature and TV investments, with upcoming projects including the Liam Hemsworth-Teresa Palmer thriller Cut Bank, ensemble comedy Flock of Dudes, Jon Favreau‘s Chef, and Barbra Streisand‘s untitled directorial project.
Ex-Aramid Financier Mark Brooke Joins Kilburn Media
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- 'Zeroville' Adds Seth Rogen, Megan Fox & More; Brad Carter Lands 'The Revenant;' Noah Segan Enlists In 'War Pigs'
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Smashes Viewing Record; More Footage Coming
- Dark Sky Dips Into Postapocalyptic Thriller 'The Well'
- 'Banshee Chapter' First Virtual Reality Film To Hit Oculus Rift
- 'Insidious: Chapter 3′ Scares Up First Teaser – Video
- Kiernan Shipka, Meg Ryan Board Teen Comedy 'Fan Girl'