EXCLUSIVE: Film financier Mark Brooke, co-founder of UK-based Aramid Entertainment, has jumped to finance and production co. Kilburn Media. He joins the company as a partner alongside Kilburn partners Mark Manuel and Ted O’Neal and, with Manuel and O’Neal, is launching a new holding company called Pathway Entertainment. Brooke parted ways with Aramid in 2011 but while there helped back nearly two dozen features as exec producer, including How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, W., and In The Loop. Kilburn Media’s expanding focus is on feature and TV investments, with upcoming projects including the Liam Hemsworth-Teresa Palmer thriller Cut Bank, ensemble comedy Flock of Dudes, Jon Favreau‘s Chef, and Barbra Streisand‘s untitled directorial project.
Ex-Aramid Financier Mark Brooke Joins Kilburn Media
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Tribeca Film Springs For Chris Lowell's 'Beside Still Waters'
- Zoe Cassavetes Ponders Plight Of The L.A. Actress In 'Day Out Of Days'
- Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children' Pacts With Secret-Spiller Whisper
- Cara Delevingne Circling Beach Boys Musical 'All Summer Long'
- Hot Trailer: 'Open Windows'