EXCLUSIVE: Film financier Mark Brooke, co-founder of UK-based Aramid Entertainment, has jumped to finance and production co. Kilburn Media. He joins the company as a partner alongside Kilburn partners Mark Manuel and Ted O’Neal and, with Manuel and O’Neal, is launching a new holding company called Pathway Entertainment. Brooke parted ways with Aramid in 2011 but while there helped back nearly two dozen features as exec producer, including How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, W., and In The Loop. Kilburn Media’s expanding focus is on feature and TV investments, with upcoming projects including the Liam Hemsworth-Teresa Palmer thriller Cut Bank, ensemble comedy Flock of Dudes, Jon Favreau‘s Chef, and Barbra Streisand‘s untitled directorial project.
Ex-Aramid Financier Mark Brooke Joins Kilburn Media
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Yamato
- WME Signs 'Starry Eyes' Directing Duo
- 'NSYNC's JC Chasez Cast In Topher Grace Movie Musical
- Jenny Mollen To Write & Star In Autobiographical Comedy For ABC
- 'Everly' Producers Eye Black List Action-Thriller 'Dig'
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy 'One Shot'
- Tate Donovan Joins Elle Fanning Transgender Drama 'Three Generations'