BREAKING: Voltage Films has cast Amanda Seyfried to play the daughter role opposite Russell Crowe in the Gabriele Muccino-directed film Fathers And Daughters, which Brad Desch scripted. Pic is a love story detailing the bond between a father and daughter living in New York. The story moves back and forth between the 1980s where Jake Davis, a famous novelist and widower, struggles with mental illness as he tries to raise his 5-year-old daughter, Katie, and 30-year-old Katie’s life in present-day Manhattan where she battles the demons that stem from her troubled childhood. Seyfried most recently starred in Lovelace and Les Miserables, the latter with Crowe. Next up is Seth MacFarlane’s Western A Million Ways To Die In The West.
Amanda Seyfried To Join Russell Crowe In ‘Fathers And Daughters’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Gotham Awards Winners List – ‘Spotlight’, ‘Tangerine’, ‘Diary’ And More
- Bold Films Boards Barbie Origin Story ‘Barbie And Ruth’; Reese Witherspoon Eyed To Star
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets China Release Date; Local Poster Unveiled
- Will ‘Star Wars’ Take All The Air Out Of The Christmas Box Office? – Monday B.O. Postmortem
- New ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ Teaser: World’s Finest?
- Gotham Awards 2015 Live Blog