EXCLUSIVE: Project X‘s Thomas Mann and Chronicle‘s Ashley Hinshaw are attached to star in Accident 3D, a debut feature from commercials and video helmer Dan Tondowski. Brian O’Shea’s The Exchange will kick off sales at the AFM. Based on a true story, the movie follows four teenagers on a joy ride gone wrong. Stuck at the bottom of a ravine after a violent crash, they find themselves in the crosshairs of the car’s psychotic owner who will stop at nothing to retreive it, and its valuable contents. Ryan Haidarian, who produced action thriller Vehicle 19, will produce Accident 3D with Guillaume Benski. Chronicle‘s Simon Hansen is handling the VFX. Mann is repped by Innovative Artists, Hinshaw is with UTA.
AFM: The Exchange Has ‘Accident 3D’ With Thomas Mann, Ashley Hinshaw
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…