Susanne Bier is headed back to Denmark for her next feature. The helmer will reteam with her In A Better World scripter Anders Thomas Jensen on drama A Second Chance. Game Of Thrones‘ Nikolaj Coster-Waldau stars in the film that asks the question: How far are decent human beings willing to go, when tragedy blurs the line between the just and unjust? Bier is coming off of Serena, her English-language feature drama that stars Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. She also recently directed the Pierce Brosnan romantic comedy Love Is All You Need which Jensen also penned. Coster-Waldau is next up in Summit’s period epic Gods Of Egypt. A Second Chance is his first leading Danish role in over 10 years. He’s repped by WME and managed by Impression Entertainment; Bier is with CAA. The film is produced by Sisse Graum Jørgensen for Zentropa Entertainments14 in co-production with Zentropa International Sweden and Film i Väst. Nordisk will distribute in the Nordic territories and TrustNordisk will start presales at the AFM.
AFM: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau To Star In Susanne Bier’s ‘A Second Chance’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)
- Rose Garnett Named BBC Films Chief