EXCLUSIVE: Jerry Bruckheimer Television is venturing into cable with a drama project at A&E. Written on spec by Ian Sobel and Matt Morgan, Harvest centers on a mild-mannered cemetery caretaker who finds his small-town life in jeopardy when his estranged criminal father forces him into the body-trade business. Bruckheimer TV and Warner Horizon TV are producing, with Jerry Bruckheimer and Jonathan Littman executive producing, KristieAnne Reed co-executive producing and Sobel and Morgan serving as supervising producers. This marks a rare cable project for Bruckheimer TV, which has been focused on broadcast, locking a number of sales again this season, including put pilot commitments at Fox for a family thriller written by Aron Eli Coleite, and at NBC for a Pam Veasey comedy. In cable, Jerry Bruckheimer TV previously produced the TNT drama Dark Blue. Sobel and Morgan are with ICM Partners and Rain Management, JBT with CAA.
A&E Developing Small-Town Drama From Jerry Bruckheimer TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'