EXCLUSIVE: Jerry Bruckheimer Television is venturing into cable with a drama project at A&E. Written on spec by Ian Sobel and Matt Morgan, Harvest centers on a mild-mannered cemetery caretaker who finds his small-town life in jeopardy when his estranged criminal father forces him into the body-trade business. Bruckheimer TV and Warner Horizon TV are producing, with Jerry Bruckheimer and Jonathan Littman executive producing, KristieAnne Reed co-executive producing and Sobel and Morgan serving as supervising producers. This marks a rare cable project for Bruckheimer TV, which has been focused on broadcast, locking a number of sales again this season, including put pilot commitments at Fox for a family thriller written by Aron Eli Coleite, and at NBC for a Pam Veasey comedy. In cable, Jerry Bruckheimer TV previously produced the TNT drama Dark Blue. Sobel and Morgan are with ICM Partners and Rain Management, JBT with CAA.
A&E Developing Small-Town Drama From Jerry Bruckheimer TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Teams With ‘The McCarthys’ Creator For ABC Hotel Comedy Based On Her Experiences
- Nielsen Set To Measure Out-Of-Home TV Viewing For First Time
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race