EXCLUSIVE: Production on CBS’ midseason drama series Intelligence was shut down yesterday because one of its stars is on medical leave. Meghan Ory has been sidelined since last week when she had an appendectomy. The series had been filming around her for several days, and Ory had hoped to return to work this week, but she was advised by her doctors that she would need more time for recovery. With no more prepped scenes that don’t feature Ory left to film, production on Intelligence is staying dark through tomorrow. Ory is cleared to return to work on Monday, when filming is scheduled to resume. Ory is one of the leads of Intelligence, alongside Josh Holloway, with CSI alumna Marg Helgenberger in a strong supporting role. Created and executive produced by Michael Seitzman, with Barry Schindel as exec producer/showrunner, Intelligence, centers on U.S. Cyber Command unit created around one agent (Holloway) who’s had a microchip implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire Global Information Grid. The series, from ABC Studios and CBS TV Studios, is set to premiere February 24, taking over the Monday 10 PM slot currently occupied by Hostages.
Actress’ Surgery Stops Production On CBS’ ‘Intelligence’
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked “Like Preparation H”
- Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O’Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
- Herman Echevarria Sr. Dies: ‘Real Housewives Of Miami’ Husband Was 61
- Donald Trump Vs. Hillary Clinton: Deadline Live Blogs The Debate
- ‘Supergirl’ Season 2 Trailer: National City Welcomes The Man Of Steel
- ‘Modern Family’ Casts Transgender Child Actor