EXCLUSIVE: Production on CBS’ midseason drama series Intelligence was shut down yesterday because one of its stars is on medical leave. Meghan Ory has been sidelined since last week when she had an appendectomy. The series had been filming around her for several days, and Ory had hoped to return to work this week, but she was advised by her doctors that she would need more time for recovery. With no more prepped scenes that don’t feature Ory left to film, production on Intelligence is staying dark through tomorrow. Ory is cleared to return to work on Monday, when filming is scheduled to resume. Ory is one of the leads of Intelligence, alongside Josh Holloway, with CSI alumna Marg Helgenberger in a strong supporting role. Created and executive produced by Michael Seitzman, with Barry Schindel as exec producer/showrunner, Intelligence, centers on U.S. Cyber Command unit created around one agent (Holloway) who’s had a microchip implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire Global Information Grid. The series, from ABC Studios and CBS TV Studios, is set to premiere February 24, taking over the Monday 10 PM slot currently occupied by Hostages.
Actress’ Surgery Stops Production On CBS’ ‘Intelligence’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'
- ‘Homeland’s Raza Jaffrey To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Code Black’
- Anika Noni Rose To Topline 'For Justice' CBS Civil Rights Pilot Directed By Ava DuVernay
- ‘Tosh.0′ Sold To Fox Stations In Syndication Deal With Debmar-Mercury