EXCLUSIVE: Production on CBS’ midseason drama series Intelligence was shut down yesterday because one of its stars is on medical leave. Meghan Ory has been sidelined since last week when she had an appendectomy. The series had been filming around her for several days, and Ory had hoped to return to work this week, but she was advised by her doctors that she would need more time for recovery. With no more prepped scenes that don’t feature Ory left to film, production on Intelligence is staying dark through tomorrow. Ory is cleared to return to work on Monday, when filming is scheduled to resume. Ory is one of the leads of Intelligence, alongside Josh Holloway, with CSI alumna Marg Helgenberger in a strong supporting role. Created and executive produced by Michael Seitzman, with Barry Schindel as exec producer/showrunner, Intelligence, centers on U.S. Cyber Command unit created around one agent (Holloway) who’s had a microchip implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire Global Information Grid. The series, from ABC Studios and CBS TV Studios, is set to premiere February 24, taking over the Monday 10 PM slot currently occupied by Hostages.
Actress’ Surgery Stops Production On CBS’ ‘Intelligence’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Spike TV Lands ‘Waco’ Event Series From Weinstein TV
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP