ABC did best during Premiere Week with primetime entertainment shows at attracting upscale 18-49-year-olds, Nielsen reported today. ABC’s first-place status was powered by returning Modern Family and the premiere of Marvels Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Those two entertainment programs rated No. 1 and 2 with 18-49-year-olds in $100K homes. ABC clocked a 2.8 rating with its entertainment programming in this metric, followed by NBC with a 2.4 rating, CBS’s 2.3 rating, and Fox’s 1.7 rating. Modern Family reported an annual median income of $80,400 for its young adult audience. S.H.I.E.L.D, meanwhile, clocked in at $70,800. In addition to S.H.I.E.L.D, three more freshman series made Premiere Week’s Top 15 list of regular entertainment broadcasts among upscale 18-49-ers: NBC’s The Blacklist ($65,700), CBS’s The Crazy Ones ($62,500) and ABC’s The Goldbergs ($69,800).
ABC’s ‘Modern Family’ Starts Season As Top Entertainment Show With Upscale Young Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…