EXCLUSIVE: Yale’s famous Skull And Bones secret society, whose prominent alums include President George W. Bush, is the subject of The Order, an ABC drama project based on Alexandra Robbins’ nonfiction book The Secrets Of The Tomb: Skull And Bones, The Ivy League And The Hidden Paths Of Power. Written by Dean Widenmann (CBS pilot Back), the serialized drama follows two timelines: a young woman at Yale, 10 years ago, tapped as a member of an ultra-prestigious secret society, and the same woman in present day as a respected FBI agent and in the midst of the biggest case of her life, which she discovers is linked to her past in the secret society. The Gotham Group’s Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Michael Prevett and Jeremy Bell executive produce with Widenman, who is repped by Paradigm, Madhouse and Lev Ginsburg. CAA-repped Gotham also has Let’s Pretend This Never Happened at ABC.
ABC Developing Drama About Yale’s Skull And Bones Secret Society
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Exiting Fox News Analyst Blasts Network As "Propaganda Machine" For "Ethically Ruinous Administration"
Latest TV News
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu