EXCLUSIVE: Yale’s famous Skull And Bones secret society, whose prominent alums include President George W. Bush, is the subject of The Order, an ABC drama project based on Alexandra Robbins’ nonfiction book The Secrets Of The Tomb: Skull And Bones, The Ivy League And The Hidden Paths Of Power. Written by Dean Widenmann (CBS pilot Back), the serialized drama follows two timelines: a young woman at Yale, 10 years ago, tapped as a member of an ultra-prestigious secret society, and the same woman in present day as a respected FBI agent and in the midst of the biggest case of her life, which she discovers is linked to her past in the secret society. The Gotham Group’s Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Michael Prevett and Jeremy Bell executive produce with Widenman, who is repped by Paradigm, Madhouse and Lev Ginsburg. CAA-repped Gotham also has Let’s Pretend This Never Happened at ABC.
ABC Developing Drama About Yale’s Skull And Bones Secret Society
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'