EXCLUSIVE: Yale’s famous Skull And Bones secret society, whose prominent alums include President George W. Bush, is the subject of The Order, an ABC drama project based on Alexandra Robbins’ nonfiction book The Secrets Of The Tomb: Skull And Bones, The Ivy League And The Hidden Paths Of Power. Written by Dean Widenmann (CBS pilot Back), the serialized drama follows two timelines: a young woman at Yale, 10 years ago, tapped as a member of an ultra-prestigious secret society, and the same woman in present day as a respected FBI agent and in the midst of the biggest case of her life, which she discovers is linked to her past in the secret society. The Gotham Group’s Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Michael Prevett and Jeremy Bell executive produce with Widenman, who is repped by Paradigm, Madhouse and Lev Ginsburg. CAA-repped Gotham also has Let’s Pretend This Never Happened at ABC.
ABC Developing Drama About Yale’s Skull And Bones Secret Society
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'