EXCLUSIVE: Yale’s famous Skull And Bones secret society, whose prominent alums include President George W. Bush, is the subject of The Order, an ABC drama project based on Alexandra Robbins’ nonfiction book The Secrets Of The Tomb: Skull And Bones, The Ivy League And The Hidden Paths Of Power. Written by Dean Widenmann (CBS pilot Back), the serialized drama follows two timelines: a young woman at Yale, 10 years ago, tapped as a member of an ultra-prestigious secret society, and the same woman in present day as a respected FBI agent and in the midst of the biggest case of her life, which she discovers is linked to her past in the secret society. The Gotham Group’s Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Michael Prevett and Jeremy Bell executive produce with Widenman, who is repped by Paradigm, Madhouse and Lev Ginsburg. CAA-repped Gotham also has Let’s Pretend This Never Happened at ABC.
ABC Developing Drama About Yale’s Skull And Bones Secret Society
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night