24: Live Another Day, the upcoming 24 event series, will be set in Europe and film in London. The project, from 20th TV, Imagine TV and Howard Gordon, is set for debut on Fox next year. “24 has always had such a global sensibility,” said star and executive producer Kiefer Sutherland. “But to be able to tell this intense 24-style story with the beauty of Europe’s history and architecture as the backdrop is going to be fascinating.” Co-showrunners and executive producer Evan Katz provided a glimpse into the the series’ storyline and timeline. “Four years ago, we left Jack (Sutherland) a fugitive from justice and we’re going to pick him up four years later in London,” Katz said. Added Coto, “Jack is soon back on the run and it takes us into the streets of London and in places that break new ground for the show. We’ve shot in New York, Washington, Los Angeles and Cape Town — but now we’re in London and Jack’s loose on the streets of Europe, hunted by and hunting bad guys.” The only time 24 has filmed outside of the US was the 2008 telefilm 24: Redemption, which helped bridge two seasons after the series was disrupted by the writers strike.
‘24: Live Another Day’ To Film In London
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'
- ‘Homeland’s Raza Jaffrey To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Code Black’
- Anika Noni Rose To Topline 'For Justice' CBS Civil Rights Pilot Directed By Ava DuVernay
- ‘Tosh.0′ Sold To Fox Stations In Syndication Deal With Debmar-Mercury