24: Live Another Day, the upcoming 24 event series, will be set in Europe and film in London. The project, from 20th TV, Imagine TV and Howard Gordon, is set for debut on Fox next year. “24 has always had such a global sensibility,” said star and executive producer Kiefer Sutherland. “But to be able to tell this intense 24-style story with the beauty of Europe’s history and architecture as the backdrop is going to be fascinating.” Co-showrunners and executive producer Evan Katz provided a glimpse into the the series’ storyline and timeline. “Four years ago, we left Jack (Sutherland) a fugitive from justice and we’re going to pick him up four years later in London,” Katz said. Added Coto, “Jack is soon back on the run and it takes us into the streets of London and in places that break new ground for the show. We’ve shot in New York, Washington, Los Angeles and Cape Town — but now we’re in London and Jack’s loose on the streets of Europe, hunted by and hunting bad guys.” The only time 24 has filmed outside of the US was the 2008 telefilm 24: Redemption, which helped bridge two seasons after the series was disrupted by the writers strike.
‘24: Live Another Day’ To Film In London
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Off To Low Ratings Start, 'Jane The Virgin' Slips In Return, 'Blindspot' Ticks Up
Latest TV News
- Jackie Earle Haley Signs With Gersh
- Joe Biden Spot Pains CNN, Which Hoped He Would Headline Tonight’s Debate
- Lena Dunham 1960s Feminism Comedy Starring Lisa Joyce Gets HBO Pilot Order
- FX’s ‘Fargo’ Ratings Cold In Return On New Night Against NFL & ESPN
- Harry Connick Jr Syndicated Daytime Variety Show Set For Fall 2016 Launch On Fox Stations
- AMC Networks Shares Hit By ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Drop, But Is It Overkill?