24: Live Another Day, the upcoming 24 event series, will be set in Europe and film in London. The project, from 20th TV, Imagine TV and Howard Gordon, is set for debut on Fox next year. “24 has always had such a global sensibility,” said star and executive producer Kiefer Sutherland. “But to be able to tell this intense 24-style story with the beauty of Europe’s history and architecture as the backdrop is going to be fascinating.” Co-showrunners and executive producer Evan Katz provided a glimpse into the the series’ storyline and timeline. “Four years ago, we left Jack (Sutherland) a fugitive from justice and we’re going to pick him up four years later in London,” Katz said. Added Coto, “Jack is soon back on the run and it takes us into the streets of London and in places that break new ground for the show. We’ve shot in New York, Washington, Los Angeles and Cape Town — but now we’re in London and Jack’s loose on the streets of Europe, hunted by and hunting bad guys.” The only time 24 has filmed outside of the US was the 2008 telefilm 24: Redemption, which helped bridge two seasons after the series was disrupted by the writers strike.
‘24: Live Another Day’ To Film In London
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
'This Is Us' Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father Was 89
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?