Mark Ambrose has been promoted to VP Drama Development and Shari Rosenblum to VP Publicity, effective immediately, 20th Century Fox Television announced today. Ambrose reports to SVP Drama Development Michael Thorn and Rosenblum reports to SVP Corporate Communications and Publicity Chris Alexander. In his most recent role as Director Drama Development, Ambrose shepherded the development of this season’s new series Crisis for NBC and Gang Related for FBC. He oversees a roster of producers, writers and directors for the studio, including Chernin Entertainment and Chris Morgan Productions. He also is working on a broad slate of development this season, including projects from Alex Cary, Tommy Moran, Josh Safran, Todd Harthan, Jennifer Johnson, and Len Wiseman. Rosenblum has spearheaded studio publicity on behalf of dozens of drama, comedy and animated series, including Emmy award-winning shows Homeland and Modern Family, both iterations of Arrested Development and she helped launch New Girl, The Unit, Lie To Me, Terra Nova and Dollhouse.
20th Century Fox Ups 2 To VP
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'