Mark Ambrose has been promoted to VP Drama Development and Shari Rosenblum to VP Publicity, effective immediately, 20th Century Fox Television announced today. Ambrose reports to SVP Drama Development Michael Thorn and Rosenblum reports to SVP Corporate Communications and Publicity Chris Alexander. In his most recent role as Director Drama Development, Ambrose shepherded the development of this season’s new series Crisis for NBC and Gang Related for FBC. He oversees a roster of producers, writers and directors for the studio, including Chernin Entertainment and Chris Morgan Productions. He also is working on a broad slate of development this season, including projects from Alex Cary, Tommy Moran, Josh Safran, Todd Harthan, Jennifer Johnson, and Len Wiseman. Rosenblum has spearheaded studio publicity on behalf of dozens of drama, comedy and animated series, including Emmy award-winning shows Homeland and Modern Family, both iterations of Arrested Development and she helped launch New Girl, The Unit, Lie To Me, Terra Nova and Dollhouse.
20th Century Fox Ups 2 To VP
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video