Mark Ambrose has been promoted to VP Drama Development and Shari Rosenblum to VP Publicity, effective immediately, 20th Century Fox Television announced today. Ambrose reports to SVP Drama Development Michael Thorn and Rosenblum reports to SVP Corporate Communications and Publicity Chris Alexander. In his most recent role as Director Drama Development, Ambrose shepherded the development of this season’s new series Crisis for NBC and Gang Related for FBC. He oversees a roster of producers, writers and directors for the studio, including Chernin Entertainment and Chris Morgan Productions. He also is working on a broad slate of development this season, including projects from Alex Cary, Tommy Moran, Josh Safran, Todd Harthan, Jennifer Johnson, and Len Wiseman. Rosenblum has spearheaded studio publicity on behalf of dozens of drama, comedy and animated series, including Emmy award-winning shows Homeland and Modern Family, both iterations of Arrested Development and she helped launch New Girl, The Unit, Lie To Me, Terra Nova and Dollhouse.
20th Century Fox Ups 2 To VP
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- ‘Riverdale’: Robin Givens Cast As Riverdale’s Mayor In The CW Series
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’: Ryan Lochte, Laurie Hernandez, Rick Perry Compete This Season
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions