Mark Ambrose has been promoted to VP Drama Development and Shari Rosenblum to VP Publicity, effective immediately, 20th Century Fox Television announced today. Ambrose reports to SVP Drama Development Michael Thorn and Rosenblum reports to SVP Corporate Communications and Publicity Chris Alexander. In his most recent role as Director Drama Development, Ambrose shepherded the development of this season’s new series Crisis for NBC and Gang Related for FBC. He oversees a roster of producers, writers and directors for the studio, including Chernin Entertainment and Chris Morgan Productions. He also is working on a broad slate of development this season, including projects from Alex Cary, Tommy Moran, Josh Safran, Todd Harthan, Jennifer Johnson, and Len Wiseman. Rosenblum has spearheaded studio publicity on behalf of dozens of drama, comedy and animated series, including Emmy award-winning shows Homeland and Modern Family, both iterations of Arrested Development and she helped launch New Girl, The Unit, Lie To Me, Terra Nova and Dollhouse.
20th Century Fox Ups 2 To VP
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016