Barry Poznick, co-founder and co-CEO of Zoo Prods, is going out on his own, launching Barracuda Television Prods. The new production company has entered a partnership with Electus to develop and produce unscripted programming. Poznick spent the last two decades at Zoo Prods., which he co-founded with John Stevens in 1994, generating such series as Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?, Buckwild and Family Game Night. Additionally, Poznick has also hosted OWN’s Are You Normal, America?. The deal was brokered by CAA and Jeanne Newman.
Zoo Prods.’ Barry Poznick Launches Company, Partners With Electus
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon
- Ever Carradine Books Role On ‘Handmaid’s Tale’; Sibo Mlambo To Recur On ‘Teen Wolf’
- Kevin James Producing CBS Comedy Project Starring Comedian Gina Brillon
- ‘Good Girls Revolt’ Review: Amazon’s 1970s-Set Series Flawed But Pertinent
- ‘Greenleaf’: GregAlan Williams & Lovie Simone Upped To Regulars On OWN Drama
- ‘American Crime’: Tim DeKay Joins Cast For Season 3 Of ABC Series