Barry Poznick, co-founder and co-CEO of Zoo Prods, is going out on his own, launching Barracuda Television Prods. The new production company has entered a partnership with Electus to develop and produce unscripted programming. Poznick spent the last two decades at Zoo Prods., which he co-founded with John Stevens in 1994, generating such series as Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?, Buckwild and Family Game Night. Additionally, Poznick has also hosted OWN’s Are You Normal, America?. The deal was brokered by CAA and Jeanne Newman.
Zoo Prods.’ Barry Poznick Launches Company, Partners With Electus
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race