Terry Gilliam’s The Zero Theorem screened in competition at the Venice Film Festival and will now have its North American premiere as the closing night film September 26 at the annual genre-packed Fantastic Fest. It stars Christoph Waltz as an eccentric and reclusive computer genius determined to discover the purpose of existence – or the lack thereof – once and for all. Pic also stars Matt Damon, David Thewlis, and newcomer Melanie Thierry.
‘Zero Theorem’ To Close Fantastic Fest
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest Film News
- Working Title, Big Talk Team On Satirical Novel ‘My Sister The Serial Killer’
- China Film Industry To Be Regulated By Communist Party Propaganda Department
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company
- No. 8 ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid