Emmy-winning NBC sitcom Will & Grace, which marks its 15th anniversary this fall, will have new cable homes for its second syndication cycle. The hit gay-themed series, which aired on Lifetime for the past eight years, has sold in a shared window to WE tv and Logo. The series, distributed by Warner Bros., will premiere on WE tv on September 22 with an all-day marathon and will air weekdays from 5-8 PM and all night on Tuesdays beginning at 8 PM. On Logo, the series will launch on Sept. 23 and will air weekdays from 5-7 PM and 11 PM – 1 AM.
‘Will & Grace’ Moves To WE TV & Logo For Second Syndication Cycle
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- NBC Buys Modern-Day Noah’s Ark Drama Produced By Robert Zemeckis