Emmy-winning NBC sitcom Will & Grace, which marks its 15th anniversary this fall, will have new cable homes for its second syndication cycle. The hit gay-themed series, which aired on Lifetime for the past eight years, has sold in a shared window to WE tv and Logo. The series, distributed by Warner Bros., will premiere on WE tv on September 22 with an all-day marathon and will air weekdays from 5-8 PM and all night on Tuesdays beginning at 8 PM. On Logo, the series will launch on Sept. 23 and will air weekdays from 5-7 PM and 11 PM – 1 AM.
‘Will & Grace’ Moves To WE TV & Logo For Second Syndication Cycle
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'