Emmy-winning NBC sitcom Will & Grace, which marks its 15th anniversary this fall, will have new cable homes for its second syndication cycle. The hit gay-themed series, which aired on Lifetime for the past eight years, has sold in a shared window to WE tv and Logo. The series, distributed by Warner Bros., will premiere on WE tv on September 22 with an all-day marathon and will air weekdays from 5-8 PM and all night on Tuesdays beginning at 8 PM. On Logo, the series will launch on Sept. 23 and will air weekdays from 5-7 PM and 11 PM – 1 AM.
‘Will & Grace’ Moves To WE TV & Logo For Second Syndication Cycle
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup