The Weinstein Company has hired Jamie Schwartz to be president of international marketing. The hire was made by TWC co-chairman Harvey Weinstein and COO David Glasser. Schwartz will head international marketing for TWC releases from their UK offices. As VP Marketing at Momentum Pictures, Schwartz spearheaded campaigns for The King’s Speech, The Woman In Black, Limitless, The Fighter, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Shame and Jo Nesbo’s Headhunters. Before that he worked at the UK ad agency AMV BBDO. “I’m thrilled to be joining TWC and excited at the opportunity to work with Harvey Weinstein and David Glasser across their diverse range of films,” Schwartz said. “I have always been an admirer of their innovative marketing and am looking forward to working with the talented team there.” Weinstein said Schwartz “has incredible experience in marketing smart, high-quality pictures and is a perfect fit for the company.”
Weinstein Company Sets Momentum’s Jamie Schwartz To Run International Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Variety Claims Exclusive On Day-Old Deadline Scoop On Sony's 'The Interview'
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation