The Weinstein Company has hired Jamie Schwartz to be president of international marketing. The hire was made by TWC co-chairman Harvey Weinstein and COO David Glasser. Schwartz will head international marketing for TWC releases from their UK offices. As VP Marketing at Momentum Pictures, Schwartz spearheaded campaigns for The King’s Speech, The Woman In Black, Limitless, The Fighter, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Shame and Jo Nesbo’s Headhunters. Before that he worked at the UK ad agency AMV BBDO. “I’m thrilled to be joining TWC and excited at the opportunity to work with Harvey Weinstein and David Glasser across their diverse range of films,” Schwartz said. “I have always been an admirer of their innovative marketing and am looking forward to working with the talented team there.” Weinstein said Schwartz “has incredible experience in marketing smart, high-quality pictures and is a perfect fit for the company.”
Weinstein Company Sets Momentum’s Jamie Schwartz To Run International Marketing
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start