WE tv has given a third season, 12-episode renewal to its hit original series L.A. Hair, which chronicles the fast-paced, celebrity-studded hair salon owned by stylist Kim Kimble. L.A. Hair was up 66% among W25-54, +40% among W18-49 and +57% among both total viewers and total women over its debut season. L.A. Hair joins the network’s growing 2014 slate which also includes the return of Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas and WE tv’s entry into scripted programming with The Divide.
We TV Renews ‘L.A. Hair’ For Season 3
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake