WE tv has given a third season, 12-episode renewal to its hit original series L.A. Hair, which chronicles the fast-paced, celebrity-studded hair salon owned by stylist Kim Kimble. L.A. Hair was up 66% among W25-54, +40% among W18-49 and +57% among both total viewers and total women over its debut season. L.A. Hair joins the network’s growing 2014 slate which also includes the return of Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas and WE tv’s entry into scripted programming with The Divide.
We TV Renews ‘L.A. Hair’ For Season 3
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production