EXCLUSIVE: Walton Goggins has been cast opposite Garrett Hedlund, Oscar Isaac and Louise Bourgoin in Mojave, the Atlas Independent thriller written and being directed by William Monahan. The story centers on a a near-suicidal artist who escapes into the desert to take an existential crisis head-on, only to encounter a doppelganger-like antagonist in the form of a brilliant, homicidal drifter. Monahan’s Henceforth pictures is co-producing, and production is already underway on location in LA and the Mojave Desert. Goggins, whose big-screen roles include Django Unchained, Lincoln and GI Joe 2: Retaliation, is about to start shooting Season 5 of on FX’s Justified, for which he has an Emmy nom for playing baddie Boyd Crowder. He is repped by ICM Partners and manager Darris Hatch.
‘Justified’s Walton Goggins Joins William Monahan Pic ‘Mojave’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans