EXCLUSIVE: Walton Goggins has been cast opposite Garrett Hedlund, Oscar Isaac and Louise Bourgoin in Mojave, the Atlas Independent thriller written and being directed by William Monahan. The story centers on a a near-suicidal artist who escapes into the desert to take an existential crisis head-on, only to encounter a doppelganger-like antagonist in the form of a brilliant, homicidal drifter. Monahan’s Henceforth pictures is co-producing, and production is already underway on location in LA and the Mojave Desert. Goggins, whose big-screen roles include Django Unchained, Lincoln and GI Joe 2: Retaliation, is about to start shooting Season 5 of on FX’s Justified, for which he has an Emmy nom for playing baddie Boyd Crowder. He is repped by ICM Partners and manager Darris Hatch.
‘Justified’s Walton Goggins Joins William Monahan Pic ‘Mojave’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More