Vin Diesel‘s been known to skirt traditional PR channels to share intel direct to his fans. This weekend he gave his 47M Facebook followers first looks from the set of Universal‘s Fast & Furious 7, in production under Insidious 2 helmer James Wan. “Seven… Has begun…” he posted in a pic showing him wearing Dominic Toretto’s leather jacket and Letty’s necklace. A second posting revealed the below first look at Diesel with co-star Paul Walker. Uni releases Fast & Furious 7 on July 11, 2014.
Vin Diesel In ‘Fast & Furious 7′: First Look
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa