Deadline Awards Columnist Pete Hammond and International Editor Nancy Tartaglione sit down with host David Bloom to wrap up the Telluride, Venice and Toronto film festivals and the many awards-worthy movies coming out of them, including Gravity, Philomena, 12 Years A Slave and August: Osage County. They also look ahead to potential Oscar contenders that will be playing in the New York and London film festivals, including Her, Rush, Captain Phillips and Saving Mr. Banks, along with a Cannes Palme D’Or winner, Blue Is The Warmest Color, that won’t be eligible for the Foreign-Language Oscar but will pursue all other categories in the awards chase.
Deadline’s Film Fest Wrap-Up And Awards Season Preview: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Awardsline News
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’: How 32-Year-Old Book Became Timely Drama & Toast Of the Emmys
- How Sean Spicer’s Surprise Emmys Cameo Came To Be, And What He’s Doing For An Encore
- Emmys 2017: Executive Red Carpet Arrivals Photo Gallery
- Deadline To Launch The Contenders London Event Showcasing Film Awards Prospects
- Emmy Awards Match All-Time Low Of 2016 With 11.4M Viewers; Hits Demo Low