Geek media company Nerdist Industries makes its foray into distribution with Comic-Con acquisition Zero Charisma, about a dungeon master (Sam Eidson) whose position of power at his regular role-playing game night is threatened by a neo-nerd interloper. Katie Graham and Andrew Matthews directed the pic which Nerdist and Tribeca Film will release to theaters October 11. Here’s the new trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Zero Charisma’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'