The romantic drama starring Kate Winslet as a single mom and Josh Brolin as the convict who invades her and her 14-year-old son’s lives debuted at Telluride before heading to Toronto. Jason Reitman directed and adapted the pic from Joyce Maynard’s novel. Paramount releases Labor Day wide on January 31 after a limited run in December. Watch the first clip:
Hot Clip: Jason Reitman’s ‘Labor Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE