EXCLUSIVE: When VH1‘s Big Morning Buzz Live With Carrie Keagan returns for a third season on September 30, it will have a companion. The cable network is launching a 90-minute daily morning block comprised of Big Morning Buzz and The Gossip Table. Gossip Table, which was introduced this past June to fill in for Big Morning Buzz during its summer hiatus, will kick off the weekday block at 9:30 AM, airing live from VH1’s Times Square studios. It dissects celebrity gossip and features columnists Rob Shuter (NaughtybutNiceRob.com), Marianne Garvey (New York Daily News), Chloe Melas (HollywoodLife.com), Noah Levy (InTouch) and Delaina Dixon (Jetmag.com). At 10 AM, Gossip Table will be followed by Big Morning Buzz Live with host Carrie Keagan, co-host Jason Dundas and VH1 music expert Jim Shearer. The show, focused on pop culture news and interviews, will now air live from the TRL studio overlooking Times Square. Big Morning Buzz Live With Carrie Keagan and The Gossip Table are executive produced by Lee Rolontz, Keshia Williams and Shane Farley. The Gossip Table is from Farley’s company Cypress E Prods.
VH1 Launches Morning Block With ‘Big Morning Buzz Live’ & ‘The Gossip Table’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Soft, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong, 'Sleepy…
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA