EXCLUSIVE: When VH1‘s Big Morning Buzz Live With Carrie Keagan returns for a third season on September 30, it will have a companion. The cable network is launching a 90-minute daily morning block comprised of Big Morning Buzz and The Gossip Table. Gossip Table, which was introduced this past June to fill in for Big Morning Buzz during its summer hiatus, will kick off the weekday block at 9:30 AM, airing live from VH1’s Times Square studios. It dissects celebrity gossip and features columnists Rob Shuter (NaughtybutNiceRob.com), Marianne Garvey (New York Daily News), Chloe Melas (HollywoodLife.com), Noah Levy (InTouch) and Delaina Dixon (Jetmag.com). At 10 AM, Gossip Table will be followed by Big Morning Buzz Live with host Carrie Keagan, co-host Jason Dundas and VH1 music expert Jim Shearer. The show, focused on pop culture news and interviews, will now air live from the TRL studio overlooking Times Square. Big Morning Buzz Live With Carrie Keagan and The Gossip Table are executive produced by Lee Rolontz, Keshia Williams and Shane Farley. The Gossip Table is from Farley’s company Cypress E Prods.
VH1 Launches Morning Block With ‘Big Morning Buzz Live’ & ‘The Gossip Table’
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring