EXCLUSIVE: In the first scripted pickup under new head of development Susan Levison, VH1 has given a pilot order to Hindsight, an hourlong scripted drama from writer Emily Fox (Jane By Design) and Timberman/Beverly. The project, previously developed at NBC, centers on Becca who, as she nears 40, is about to embark on her second wedding to Andy Kelly, but her joy is tempered by the absence of her old best friend Lolly who’s a no-show, having dropped out of their relationship years ago. As Becca mulls over her past with Lolly and the mishap of her marriage to her first husband, Sean, she wakes up on her wedding day and discovers that it’s 15 years in the past — she’s about to marry Sean, her own parents are still married, and Lolly is still in her life. Becca must now decide to either go ahead with her marriage to Sean and watch the years play out as they have before, or chuck it all and try for a re-do of the history of her life that’s still in the future. VH1 and Timberman/Beverly are producing, with Fox, Carl Beverly, Sarah Timberman and Maggie Malina exec producing, along with VH1’s Levison and Jill Holmes. VH1 is looking to expand its scripted portfolio, building on the success of its first hourlong scripted series Single Ladies.
VH1 Greenlights Drama Pilot ‘Hindsight’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest TV News
- Archery Pictures Rolls with Fiona Cummins’ Hot Book ‘Rattle’
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77