Vanessa Redgrave is set to co-star opposite Kelly Reilly in The Black Box, a 13-episode limited drama series written by The Relic and Mystic Pizza scribe Amy Holden Jones to air on ABC next year. Simon Curtis is directing the project, executive produced by Jones; Ilene Chaiken, who serves as showrunner; Bryan Singer; 3 Arts’ Oly Obst; and Anne Thomopoulos. The Black Box centers on Elizabeth Black (Reilly), a world-renowned neuroscientist who appears to have it all but is constantly haunted by her own struggle with mental illness. And that is not the only secret she’s kept locked away from her family and her new fiancé. Redgrave will play Dr. Hartramph, Elizabeth’s psychiatrist and the only one who knows all her secrets.
Vanessa Redgrave To Co-Star In ABC Series ‘The Black Box’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55