Vanessa Redgrave is set to co-star opposite Kelly Reilly in The Black Box, a 13-episode limited drama series written by The Relic and Mystic Pizza scribe Amy Holden Jones to air on ABC next year. Simon Curtis is directing the project, executive produced by Jones; Ilene Chaiken, who serves as showrunner; Bryan Singer; 3 Arts’ Oly Obst; and Anne Thomopoulos. The Black Box centers on Elizabeth Black (Reilly), a world-renowned neuroscientist who appears to have it all but is constantly haunted by her own struggle with mental illness. And that is not the only secret she’s kept locked away from her family and her new fiancé. Redgrave will play Dr. Hartramph, Elizabeth’s psychiatrist and the only one who knows all her secrets.
Vanessa Redgrave To Co-Star In ABC Series ‘The Black Box’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of a Call Girl' Creator
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'