Vanessa Redgrave is set to co-star opposite Kelly Reilly in The Black Box, a 13-episode limited drama series written by The Relic and Mystic Pizza scribe Amy Holden Jones to air on ABC next year. Simon Curtis is directing the project, executive produced by Jones; Ilene Chaiken, who serves as showrunner; Bryan Singer; 3 Arts’ Oly Obst; and Anne Thomopoulos. The Black Box centers on Elizabeth Black (Reilly), a world-renowned neuroscientist who appears to have it all but is constantly haunted by her own struggle with mental illness. And that is not the only secret she’s kept locked away from her family and her new fiancé. Redgrave will play Dr. Hartramph, Elizabeth’s psychiatrist and the only one who knows all her secrets.
Vanessa Redgrave To Co-Star In ABC Series ‘The Black Box’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'