Three senior executives at the Spanish-language networks company now will report directly to CEO Randy Falco following the news today that former president Cesar Conde has joined NBCUniversal as an EVP. President of Programming and Content Alberto Ciurana, News President Isaac Lee, and Univision Deportes President Juan Carlos Rodriguez moved up the organization chart. They “are largely responsible for the recent success and tremendous momentum of our Network business,” Falco says. The new structure “provides us with an opportunity to be even more nimble going forward.” The CEO thanked Conde for his “contributions to Univision over the last decade”. The release said he resigned to “pursue opportunities in English-language media”. NBCU’s assets include Telemundo, one of Univision’s top competitors.
Univision Shuffles Management After President Leaves For NBCU
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Paramount Cancels 'Team America' Showings, Theaters Say
- Movie Theater Stocks Rebound After Chains Jettison 'The Interview'
- Lionsgate Sought Deal Talks With Sony Hacked Emails Reveal
- 'The Interview' NYC Premiere Canceled
- Barry Meyer Named To Federal Reserve Bank's Board In San Francisco
- Theater Owners Showing 'The Interview' Put Themselves At Potential Legal Risk