Three senior executives at the Spanish-language networks company now will report directly to CEO Randy Falco following the news today that former president Cesar Conde has joined NBCUniversal as an EVP. President of Programming and Content Alberto Ciurana, News President Isaac Lee, and Univision Deportes President Juan Carlos Rodriguez moved up the organization chart. They “are largely responsible for the recent success and tremendous momentum of our Network business,” Falco says. The new structure “provides us with an opportunity to be even more nimble going forward.” The CEO thanked Conde for his “contributions to Univision over the last decade”. The release said he resigned to “pursue opportunities in English-language media”. NBCU’s assets include Telemundo, one of Univision’s top competitors.
Univision Shuffles Management After President Leaves For NBCU
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Blasts Off With $200.2M In First Overseas Frame; 'Jungle Book' Still A Beast - Intl Box Office Update
'Jungle Book' King Again, Reigns On Newcomer Parade: 'Keanu', 'Mother's Day' & 'Ratchet & Clank' - Sunday Update
Obama's Final White House Correspondents' Dinner Kicks Off With Will Smith, Priyanka Chopra, Bryan Cranston, WME & UTA Brass
Latest Business News
- Sony Second Studio To Reach Settlement In Animation Anti-Poaching Suit
- White House Correspondents Dinner: The Five Best Moments
- Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents Dinner Skewering
- Labor Department: Art Directors Guild Exec Director Is “Officer” & Must Stand For Election
- How A DreamWorks-Illumination Combo Beats Disney At The B.O.
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo