EXCLUSIVE: The renewal was not as dramatic as last year when the Sony TV-produced procedural starring Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh was cancelled and then picked up. Unforgettable has received a 13-episode third–season order, and will return in summer 2014. In its recently concluded summer portion of the second season, Unforgettable averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 1.4/4 in adults 18-49, airing in the Sunday 9 PM hour. The series is executive produced by creators John Bellucci and Ed Redlich, Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly. Jane Curtin, Dallas Roberts, James Hiroyuki Liao and Tawny Cypress co-star.
CBS’ ‘Unforgettable’ Renewed For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production for Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”
- Will Packer Joins Paulist Productions On ‘The Innocence Of Joan Little’ Miniseries