EXCLUSIVE: The renewal was not as dramatic as last year when the Sony TV-produced procedural starring Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh was cancelled and then picked up. Unforgettable has received a 13-episode third-season order, and will return in summer 2014. In its recently concluded summer portion of the second season, Unforgettable averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 1.4/4 in adults 18-49, airing in the Sunday 9 PM hour. The series is executive produced by creators John Bellucci and Ed Redlich, Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly. Jane Curtin, Dallas Roberts, James Hiroyuki Liao and Tawny Cypress co-star.
CBS’ ‘Unforgettable’ Renewed For Season 3
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- '11/22/63′ Drama From J.J. Abrams Based On Stephen King's Novel Gets Hulu Series Order
- CBS' 'Madam Secretary' Off To Fair Start – RATINGS RAT RACE
- Flashback: 'Friends' Premiered 20 Years Ago Today
- It's Official: AMC Picks Up Channel 4 Series 'Humans'
- Fall 2014 Preview: Cloudy Ratings Forecast & Where The Networks Stand
- Duo Of Writers Sell Assassin & Auto-Theft Dramas Produced By Chris Morgan To Fox