EXCLUSIVE: The renewal was not as dramatic as last year when the Sony TV-produced procedural starring Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh was cancelled and then picked up. Unforgettable has received a 13-episode third-season order, and will return in summer 2014. In its recently concluded summer portion of the second season, Unforgettable averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 1.4/4 in adults 18-49, airing in the Sunday 9 PM hour. The series is executive produced by creators John Bellucci and Ed Redlich, Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly. Jane Curtin, Dallas Roberts, James Hiroyuki Liao and Tawny Cypress co-star.
CBS’ ‘Unforgettable’ Renewed For Season 3
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- NBC Cancels 'Working The Engels'
- Fox Buys Sibling Rivalry Comedy From Dana Klein With Put Pilot Commitment
- Showtime Renews 'Ray Donovan' & 'Masters Of Sex' For Third Season