EXCLUSIVE: The renewal was not as dramatic as last year when the Sony TV-produced procedural starring Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh was cancelled and then picked up. Unforgettable has received a 13-episode third-season order, and will return in summer 2014. In its recently concluded summer portion of the second season, Unforgettable averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 1.4/4 in adults 18-49, airing in the Sunday 9 PM hour. The series is executive produced by creators John Bellucci and Ed Redlich, Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly. Jane Curtin, Dallas Roberts, James Hiroyuki Liao and Tawny Cypress co-star.
CBS’ ‘Unforgettable’ Renewed For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate