EXCLUSIVE: The renewal was not as dramatic as last year when the Sony TV-produced procedural starring Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh was cancelled and then picked up. Unforgettable has received a 13-episode third-season order, and will return in summer 2014. In its recently concluded summer portion of the second season, Unforgettable averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 1.4/4 in adults 18-49, airing in the Sunday 9 PM hour. The series is executive produced by creators John Bellucci and Ed Redlich, Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly. Jane Curtin, Dallas Roberts, James Hiroyuki Liao and Tawny Cypress co-star.
CBS’ ‘Unforgettable’ Renewed For Season 3
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director